Website Kerridge Commercial Systems
To learn and be part of the team in the administration and maintenance side of the Support call logging System Cherwell. This role will be hands on in working with the support systems specialist to understand ways of working and to administer and enhance customer forums for products across the KCS group portfolio, enabling self-service and standardized ways of working through dashboards and reports both internally and externally.
Working with the Continual Improvement manager to improve knowledge and article creation and gaining insight to further improve the support portal for our end users, especially with the use of embedded forums, swarm solving
- Aiding in build and monitor of Customer Swarm Solving/chat/forums and Mobile applications.
- Learning and running regular maintenance health checks and administration tasks
- Responsible for working with the CSIM on embedding process change and monitoring success
- Ensures reports and Dashboards are delivered and in place to proactively gather data on customer incidents with pace across all non K8 support functions in the UK
- Ensures Knowledge Management is an integral part of day to day operations across business units
- Build Effective relationships with the Senior Managers across the business
- Possess the ability to positively influence all levels of management to ensure that service improvement activities are receiving the necessary support and are resourced sufficiently to implement solutions
- Presents recommendations to the Support management team for improvement and functionality adoption of varied tools backed with customer insight
- Undertake any other task as advised by reporting manager
- Knowledge of Software and customer self help
- Experience in systems implementation
- Any experience in SQL and DBA
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively on technical and business issues
- Analytical skills
- Willingness to learn new skills in Technology and Customer Experience
- ITIL understanding
- Knowledge of Software support industries and understanding of Service Transformation
- Project management
- The company reserve the right to require you to work in accordance with our Out of Hours (OOH)/On-call rota at such time your manager feels your experience is suitable to do so. Further details will be provided in due course.
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively
KCS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process please do advise us when contacted.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online.
To all recruitment agencies: KCS does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site or direct to KCS employee. KCS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.