Our company is a world class, global organization with a fast-paced dynamic environment that is moving forward with industry 4.0 and introducing new technology. The energized culture encourages personal growth and unique opportunities.
This position requires a diligent and sober minded individual who is constantly seeking logistic improvements. The candidate will be responsible for the input of customer orders into the SAP system, generating orders, ensuring on time delivery of components, the planning of assembly lines and delivering on time in full (OTIF) to the customer, striving for 100% customer satisfaction.
The candidate must be self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be globally literate.
Accuracy is of utmost importance.
It is mandatory to have the applicable qualifications and experience as follows:
- A Logistics qualification.
- At least 3 years in a similar function.
- SAP experience is mandatory.
- It would be desirable to have good negotiating and technical skills.
- Microsoft office skills, advanced excel & PowerPoint skills will be beneficial.
- Fully responsible for a specific logistics process.
- Ensure that stock quantities are maintained at the correct level via SAP.
- Deliver product on time in full (OTIF) and in sequence to the customer requirements.
- Make recommendations for improvements and cost reductions.
- Monitor the daily performance of customers and suppliers.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.