Website Vertex Inc.
Vertex Inc. is seeking an ambitious and high-energy marketing intern to support the European Marketing Team. You will work directly with the team across multiple disciplines assisting in building and executing marketing campaigns across our key markets and segments within Europe. The intern hired will help with tracking and updating marketing plans, events and digital activity including reporting and help evaluate the success, trends, of campaigns. The intern should be organized and prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The marketing intern will help with a variety of tasks including, learning about the different marketing techniques involved in business-to-business (B2B) marketing such as planning, core marketing tactics and channels that we use plus will gain an understanding of the customer buying cycle
- content syndication program set-up
- event research and support
- working with targeted trade media digital publications
- email marketing and nurture programs
- liaison with inside sales and sales teams
- Digital marketing including SEO/SEM
- campaign set-up in SFDC
- Content support and translations
- project management
- attend weekly team calls and internal meetings
- participation in other tasks or projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Organized and prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Willingness to learn, show creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Interest in Marketing
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
- Effective listener, excellent oral & written communication skills required.
- Teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages.
- Fluent in English language. Additional European languages a plus
- Undergraduate student majoring in Business Management, Business Administration, Business Studies, Marketing, or related field with strong academic record
- Positive, personable, and professional individual with a desire to learn more about B2B Marketing
- Organized and a self-starter
- Strong ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of social media platforms a plus
REQUIRED FOUNDATIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Builds Relationships: Fosters open dialogue and obtains shared commitment to proposals; shared ideas and information to promote mutual understanding, respect, and effective decision-making.
- Drives for Results: Acts to create opportunities for Vertex; has the courage to act with incomplete information rather than simply thinking about it; maintains a focused commitment to achieving enterprise objectives.
- Knows the Business: Understands and applies knowledge of Vertex’s business and processes to accomplish goals.
- Anticipates Customer Needs (internal and external): Establishes and maintains productive relationships with customers and partners, anticipating their needs.
- Learns Continuously: Expands own knowledge base to enhance performance; seeks development to increase strengths for current and future needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.