- Stock taking
- Quality control
- Material handling
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, Candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective Interns Must Submit The Following
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.