Our regions are the primary means by which we deliver AWS services around the world and we are seeking a Technical Business Development intern, who will participate in and influence new business, capture strategy and proposals for new regions. You will provide inputs to written proposals, and guide our approach to building regions in response to emerging customer needs and unique opportunities. In this role, you will be at the forefront of AWS solutions. A technical background is required along with the ability to convey complex technical concepts in written and verbal communications.
Technical Business Developers will scale their perspective from opportunities and implementation to strategies for large public sector customers or geographic regions. We value the ability to proactively and productively engage in discussions with stakeholders, across AWS, with differing perspectives, opinions, and priorities while driving to solutions that best serve our customers.
Amazon Web Services is innovating new ways of building massively scalable distributed systems and delivering the next generation of cloud services that support commercial and public sector customers around the world. We hold high standards for our computer systems and the services we deliver to our customers: our systems are highly secure, highly reliable, highly available, all while functioning at massive scale. Our employees are smart, passionate about the cloud, driven to serve customers, and fun to work with.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University/College pursuing a Bachelor’s.
- Degree or higher in technology, business, engineering or a similar field.
- Understanding of cloud computing and distributed systems..
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize projects and activities.
- Previous technical internship experience with a technology-focused company.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
- Fluent proficiency in French, Italian, German or Spanish.
- Ability to influence decisions and solutions..
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion..
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.