Boeing Defense & Space (BDS) is currently looking for an Associate Data Management Specialist to support the Bombers & Fighters proprietary programs located in St. Louis, MO. This position will be supporting a new and exciting program in the Bombers and Fighters division! This role will work with engineering teams to review data and ensure release process compliance. This role will also support program management efforts, working with all of the different functions. This is an important role that requires work to be performed onsite.
- Defines, documents and interprets product requirements relevant to certification, configuration, data and data management and engineering processes.
- Develops, documents and implements plans and processes to ensure products meet technical, data, regulatory and company requirements and to maintain configuration control.
- Tracks and reports data to monitor adherence to regulatory, data configuration and contractual requirements; supports audits and reviews to ensure products meet requirements.
- Assists with development certification plans, integrated process architecture infrastructures, process models, product structure definitions and/or data requirements/data management processes
- Associate’s Degree and 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor or 3 years’ related work experience, etc.).
- Active Secret level security clearance or higher
- Experience with computers, Microsoft applications and file systems/structures
- Process and Detailed Oriented
- Ability to handle changing priorities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.