At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
- Assist Opporational Exellence team members with the implementation of initiatives involved in improving the communication and decision making management system;
- Manage risks in production operations;
- Improve safety on site;
- Adapt to changes in daily tasks depending on projects;
- Participate in the continuous improvement events such as kaizen, training, and event planning.
- Currently enrolled in a four year bachelor undergraduate program with a preferred focus in functional area including but not limited to Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
- Good organization, documentation, prioritization, and scheduling skills and an overall desire to learn;
- Maintain a professional image during basic problem solving and project management;
- Ability to work independently and multi task;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, and collaboration with others and independent thought or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic Project Management skills;
- Basic Statistics (data analysis) Microsoft Office: Teams, Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Data Linking), PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Event Planning.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteransBayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES:
Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.