About the job
Meta is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join its Novi team. Novi is a product group at Meta (formerly Facebook) focused on building payments and financial services products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment. This person will support Novi’s employee communications efforts. In this role, you will serve as a key counselor and advisor to the Novi global communications leader and Novi leadership team as we work to tell powerful stories to our internal audiences – building morale, articulating organization and company-wide strategy, building confidence and trust in leadership, and rallying employees around the organization’s ambitious goals. We are looking for someone who excels at working collaboratively, enjoys writing, is obsessed with delivering high-quality work, and truly loves the world of payments and financial services.Candidates should be experienced communications generalists, creative writers (we are not about the corporate speak here), confident communicators, and fun! You should have deep experience leading proactive internal communications programming, managing cross-functional projects and teams, influencing and driving alignment across stakeholder groups and executives, and telling complex stories in a simple and compelling way. Additional qualities that will serve you well in this role: attention to detail, ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment, comfortable working in ambiguity, and a passion for out-of-the-box thinking.
Communications Manager, Novi Internal Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute internal communication initiatives in partnership with teams across the Novi organization.
- Provide proactive and reactive messaging to employees that supports key initiatives and program rollouts.
- Understand the unique needs of product, engineering, and business teams (goals, products, tools, process) in order to produce effective and relevant communication strategies.
- Consult with leadership on their communication priorities and change management initiatives.
- Write and develop messaging around various topics, including organization and company strategy, priorities, product launches and announcements.
- Identify opportunities to share organization milestones with the broader company audience.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement consistent messaging across the organization.
- Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams as well as HR, Diversity Equity & Inclusion, and Business Integration to align on communication opportunities.
- Manage internal communities for Novi, which involves proactively working with content authors, moderating posts, and managing membership.
- Manage remote and in-person internal events, which includes creating narrative themes, developing executive messaging, and overseeing event logistics.
- Implement data measurement and analysis strategies to guide communications best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Finance, or related field.
- 12+ years professional experience working in internal communications.
- Experience counseling and influencing senior executives.
- Experience producing content for internal audiences at varying levels across an organization.
- Experience drafting and turning complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and to work autonomously including managing remote and in-person events.
- Experience in solving problems using judgement, data measurement, and analysis, providing practical, timely and effective communications guidance and support.
- Experience leading internal communications campaigns and programming for a remote audience.
- Experience in presenting and facilitating large meetings.
- Experience communicating to an employee population of technologists and engineers.
- Experience in the payments, financial services, technology industry.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.