Website Freddie Mac
On the Single-Family Credit Risk Analytics, Reporting, and Transactions team, you will be part of a growing team of strategists and problem solvers (the ART team). To Freddie Mac’s success and overall risk mitigation efforts, analytics, reporting, and the identification of developing hazards from our freshly purchased loan portfolio are crucial. In a fast-paced, stimulating, and diverse work environment, bring together business partners and uncover emerging market trends. Apply now to find out why #MoreAtFreddieMac!
- Proven track record to execute multiple projects simultaneously, within a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong communication skills
Deep curiosity and drive
- Proven ability to acquire information by seeking out SMEs and asking appropriate questions
- A Customer first perspective
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field is preferred but not required
- Expert level experience in designing, editing, and managing Tableau Dashboards in Desktop, Server, Prep
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Management strategies and SQL
To apply for this job please visit careers.freddiemac.com.