About the job
About This Role
It’s an exciting time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment around the world, serving over 200 million members in 190+ countries. We’re seeking a seasoned product leader to join our team as the Director of Product Innovation for Growth. In this role, you will be responsible for leading innovation that improves buyer lifecycle performance for the biggest subscription service in the world – helping us reach and convert new audiences, increase member retention, and raise the average revenue per member. You will manage a team of senior product managers and set the vision and roadmap for our commerce platform, including our signup experiences, buyflows, billing and account features, and revenue operations.
A successful candidate for this role will have three key skills:
- You have demonstrated product vision and judgment. You look ahead of the curve, anticipate new business needs, and make thoughtful strategic tradeoffs between short-term performance and long-term bets. You’re comfortable using data to inform priorities while demonstrating consistent customer focus.
- You’re an expert on scaling platforms to operate at a global level. You’re able to abstract core product concepts and standardize critical user experiences and platform features while allowing for local configurability and optimization.
- You are known as a collaborative and inspirational leader who fosters strong relationships and alignment across the organization.
- Define and drive our product innovation roadmap for the Netflix commerce platform across a growing number of business models.
- Manage a team of senior product managers while building an inclusive environment that fosters intellectual honesty, courage, teamwork, and trust
- Lead an agile team of product designers, engineers, consumer insight researchers, and data science colleagues to deliver outstanding commerce experiences for our members.
- Develop and execute ideas through all aspects of the product development lifecycle including design, research, development, testing, productization and iteration.
- 10+ years experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching and growing direct-to-consumer products (media/tech/entertainment focus preferred but not required)
- 5+ years leading product management teams
- A bachelor’s degree; post-graduate degree a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to excel in a dynamic, intellectual, results-driven environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.