FENDI is committed to ensuring that its Internship Program provides a robust experience with a combination of learning and programmatic elements. The Retail Business Analyst Intern will assist the Regional Vice President, South Central in analyzing the sales performance for Fendi stores in the Northeast Region to identify opportunities and drive business.
• Conduct in-depth sales performance analysis to identify business opportunities by market, store, and product category.
• Help to design reporting dashboard structure for Client Advisors and Management team, using Microsoft business intelligent applications and rollout the toll throughout the organization.
• Propose incentives and contests for sales teams, measure impact, and collect feedback.
• Work closely with South Central, RVP to build and consolidate action plans to drive performance within the retail network.
• Support the Regional Vice President, South Central in preparing presentations for senior leaders and business reviews.
• Must be available to work in the Miami Design District office Monday-Friday: 9-6pm.
• Bachelor’s degree or previous internship experience in a related field preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Passion for FENDI and the Luxury Industry.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
To apply for this job please visit www.lvmh.com.