You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
KPMG’s Technology Advisory practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, including implementation, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
- Timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Become an expert in the Workday tools in order to execute day to day Integration activities
- Become an expert in the Workday Integrations with the ability to help clients resolve integrations issues requiring in-depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Participate in Workday implementation activities including discovery, design, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions related to Integration
- Comprehend client business requirements, facilitate workshops, gather, review validate and document functional requirements,
- Taking accountability for Workday Integration deliverables by leading client engagements and integration consultants to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value
- Assist the end-to-end business process testing. Support the integration team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Analyze client issues and develop solutions using the latest technology solutions.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Workday product and support the team on tasks outside of the Integration stream
- Provide training, technical support and documentation of information systems to junior resources and end-users.
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, knowledge of Workday’s various integration technologies, Workday’s implementation methodology.
- Passion about consulting and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 – 5 years of experience implementing enterprise solutions with at least one full life cycle implementation and thorough understanding of Integration processes, best practices, and tools.
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed (post pandemic, up to 25%).
- Knowledge of Workday, especially the integration tools, is a plus but not required.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Experience with third-party payroll, benefits vendor integrations is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related degree.
- Good understanding of Workday security model, Single Sign-On and best practices..
- Knowledge and experience about Web Services, REST API, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, JSON, Java, .Net or other integration technologies.
- Expertise in Workday integration skills which includes EIB, DT, Core Connectors, Cloud Connectors, PICOF/PECI, Workday Studio, BIRT reporting, custom reports and calculated fields.
- Understanding of program or project management.
To apply for this job please visit globalcareers.kpmg.com.